Learn about Tents
In the “Tents” puzzle game, players are presented with a grid of squares, where some of these squares contain trees. The objective is to strategically place tents within the unoccupied squares by adhering to these rules:
- The number of tents should be equal to the number of trees.
- Each tent must be positioned adjacent to a tree either horizontally or vertically, though not diagonally. While a tent should be adjacent to its paired tree, it can also be near other trees.
- No two tents can be side by side, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- The total number of tents in each row and column must correspond with the provided numbers around the grid’s perimeter.
- Click on an empty square to place a tent.
- Use the ‘space’ key to mark a square green.
- Clicking on a square with a tent will remove it.